Contact Johnny Davis – (843)773-1005 – Johnnyd@AKPromotions.org
Note: Private Instructor Kickboxing Seminars are available! Private Group Seminars Also Available! Private Professional Fighter Sessions Available to increase your technical skills to teach your students! Improve your Speed, Power and Technique in Boxing, Kicking and Combinations! Limited Customers.
These sessions are Fee Based and only the serious should consider as sessions are very intense both mentally and physically and are targeted for professional fighting and not just fitness. You should already be in pretty good shape before an appointment. Thanks
- President / CEO Johnny Davis Enterprises dba AK Promotions
- IKF Southeastern Director – Oversee Safety Regulation for the Sport of Muay Thai / Kickboxing – Full Contact! Done in a Boxing Ring! Knockouts Allowed!
World President IKF/ PKB – Point Muay Thai / Kickboxing Sparring Tournaments© (i.e. Technical Bouts) – Semi – Contact, No Knockouts – No Ring! Men, Women and Children
- Muay Thai / Kickboxing Promoter, Promoter-Consultant, Producer
- Former 2 x World Kickboxing Champion
- Television Production – Press Conferences, Commentary, Interviews and more!
- Host of Podcast Johnny Davis Live!!!– Special Guests Interviews – Muay Thai / Kickboxing, Inspirational and Motivating Content- Also has a special Segments like ‘Fighter Within” Segment that tells stories of those who overcame an assortment of obstacles. JDL!!! also has a Medical Advice Series to help those with all types of ailments.
President and Founder of:
PBSC – Point Boxing Sparring Circuit©
- From 1980 to 1984 Davis won numerous regional kickboxing titles before beating Alvin Prouder for the PKA World Welterweight Title in 1985 – See Fight – Click Here
- In 1987 he won the FFKA Championship and also won the ISKA U.S.Middleweight Championship that year in a bout featured on ESPN against Mike Winklejohn –
- See Fight– Click Here
- Johnny’s final record was 25 wins and 6 losses, with 13 wins by KO – He also had hundreds of Point Karate Bouts and was once rated one of the top Point Fighters in the Southeastern USA!
- Professional Karate Association World Welterweight Champion
- Fight Factory Karate Association World Kickboxing Champion
- International Sport Karate Association United States Middleweight Champion
- Professional Karate Association South Eastern Welterweight Champion
- Professional Karate Association North Carolina Light Middle Weight Champion
- Professional Karate Association East Coast Welterweight Champion
- 2 x WKA North Carolina Amateur Champion
RETIREMENT AND BEYOND
Davis retired in 1988 but continued to stay involved in martial arts
In 1996 he promoted many kickboxing matches in California and became involved with the International Kickboxing Federation, IKF
In 2002 he released an autobiographical training manual entitled The Art of Kickboxing®. That same year he started his own promotional company AK Promotions.
Johnny is also the World President of IKF Point Kickboxing (IKF/PKB) and Johnny Davis Enterprises… a promotions and consulting company that assist startup and seasoned promoters with hosting and producing quality Muay Thai / Kickboxing events across the country. Click Here
NOTICE: IKF “Point” Kickboxing© (IKFPKB) is a Copyrighted Semi – Contact Sparring Competition owned by Johnny M. Davis author of the Art of Kickboxing Training Manual from 1995 and released in 2001. IKF PKB events are sanctioned by the International Kickboxing Federation – IKF one of the oldest and most recognized Kickboxing Organizations in the United States. The IKF PKB is the oldest organized semi contact kickboxing competition in the United States. The IKF PKB also goes under the subtitle of Technical Bouts©, a title only to be used with the sole permission of Johnny Davis. The IKF/PKB is Approved by Commission across the country… to name a few; The California State Athletic Commission, Georgia State Athletic Commission, North Carolina, South Carolina, Nevada and other commissions across the U.S.A. Please note that although there are other forms of semi contact kickboxing, if the event is not posted on the IKF and, or IKF/PKB website (s) or our akpromotions.org or pointmuaythaica.com site’s, and, or does not have the Official IKF/PKB Logo…the IKF – Steve Fossum and, or A.K. Promotions – Johnny Davis Enterprises and all of their affiliates , partners etc – bears no responsibility for the conduct of officials, the promoter and, or any incidents that may result in injury or death that may occur at said events. Furthermore, if an official seen on the IKF/PKB websites is participating in events that are not sanctioned by the IKF/PKB, the IKF/PKB bears no responsibility for their actions. Moreover, all participants in IKF PKB Sanctioned events assumes all risks in their participation in aforementioned events. If you have information that someone may be misrepresenting the IKF/PKB Sparring Circuit or if you would like to become a promoter, official etc. in your state or country, contact us today.
Contact Information: IKF/PKB World Director Johnny Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (843) 773-1005, Or contact the IKF Headquarters at (916) 663-2467 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Past Event News
Past Event Promotions 1996-2014 in California / Carolina’s
Sample of AK Promotions Past Event Commercials / Production
AK Promotions at Thunder Valley Casino, California
AK Promotions at the Doubletree Hotel, Sacramento, CA
Fight – Manny Mancha vs John Hurney – Doubletree Hotel- Sacramento, CA
Fight: Ed Abasolo vs Brooks Hurd- Thunder Valley Casino, California