2nd Annual IKF Georgia Winter Muay Thai / Kickboxing Classic!
January 14th and 16th, 2022
SEE CURRENT REGISTERED FIGHTERS
NOTICE! DO NOT SEE YOUR NAME?: If you do not see your name within 48 hours of sending in your registration and you have both registration form receipt and payment receipt – Contact us asap (843)773-1005- Thanks
As of November 1st – Registration is in progress and Your Registration is being processed and will be published week on November 10th! Divisions are being established – Register Early to be sure there is a division for you! Thanks- Questions (843)773-1005
January 14th and 16th, 2022
Weigh in will be on Friday – January 14th – Fights on Saturday and Sunday
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
REGISTER EARLY AND SAVE $’s !!!
Columbus Convention Center
801 Front Ave. – Columbus, GA 31901
General Information Video
IKF Championship Full Contact / Knockout Muay Thai / Kickboxing Tournament that will have men, women and Juniors compete for Nice Championship Belts and Cups akin to the IKF East Coast Classic Format but this time in the Great State of Georgia! We will be Kicking off to a Great New Year again in 2022! Join Us!
This event is open to all Amateur Fighters across the United States! The event is sanctioned by the International Kickboxing Federation ( IKF), one of the largest organizations in the world! The event is insured and has additional insurance options. We look forward to having your club apart of the this special event for our sport!
Registration and more information coming soon!
See Weight Classes
You must make the weight class that you register for…thanks
TAKE A TOUR OF THE VENUE!
PLEASE DO NOT FILL OUT THE FORMS FOR THIS EVENT UNTIL:
- You read all information for the event and you are ready to pay the registration Fee.
- You have your photo ready to upload in the form process
- Note: Your Registration will not be listed if there is not proof of payment
- Note: If you fill out forms without uploading your picture, there will be a Photo fee attached to your name to be paid before you compete in the event.
- Note: You can get your exam by our doctors at the event. The fee is $60. Note: exam is good for one year for our AK Promotions events.
- Trainers – Be sure to list your trainer’s name…not so much your gym within the form. Everyone needs a trainer for this event. Trainers do not register more than one fighter in each division.
- CREDIT ROLLOVER NOTICE: If you have an approved rollover Credit with us for the GA Classic…please know the following: You can use credit but must enter by November 22nd…once you enter .. credit is gone and if fighter drops…Credit cannot be rolled again. You will still have to fill out forms and let us know when done in order to register and use your credit. You will not need to pay again. You cannot register until start of registration November 1st. Thanks…FM
- Thanks for following these simple guidelines…we appreciate your support!
- PS If you feel that you have followed this process and still do not see your name with Registered Fighters in 48 hours…please contact us asap. Thanks (843)773-1005
- Register for the event – Return to Front page of this site – Register for an event!
Choose One of these Four Rule Styles Below inside the registration process:
- International Low Kick Kickboxing – Click Here
- Unified / Kickboxing (Limited Clinch), Click Here
- Modified Muay Thai (No Elbows)- Click Here
- Full Rule Muay Thai ( With Elbows) (18 yrs. old and above as of 8/11/20)- Click Here
Gear Needed for Tournament – Click Here
We provide the Gloves but you are responsible for the rest of your gear! There will be gear on sale at the event. For more information on the type of gear on sale at event – Contact Jerome Robinson at (803)236-0803
IKF Point Muay Thai / Sparring Tournament – Confirmed…Registration Now Open! Register from front of this site! We are also planning an IKF Point Muay Thai / Kickboxing Tournament with this event…so, all of your members will have a chance to compete and also win nice awards in semi contact!
More information contact Lori Hubbard at (205)281-2005 or
Johnny Davis (843)773-1005
Notices of Implementation of Classes When Needed…For safety, we maintain the rights to implement the Class System in divisions that have too much of a gap in experience. Please note this.
A, B,C Classes: We are in the process of implementing A, B, C Classes to try and create a safer competition for everyone. This is not done in all divisions at this time…only where we feel it is needed and, or requested. More to come in this development as we want to make sure we keep our event safe, quaint and with limited fighters. Note: If you have the proven experience and skills, you may be able to fight in a higher class but must be approved. Also, if it does not state a class on the division and says OPEN…it is for a belt- Novice is for a Cup…hope this is clear to everyone as we are in transition.
As of now, this is the way we are doing the Classes
A- Class – 21 Fights and Up – Belt
B- Class – 11-19 Fights – Belt
C- Class– 4- 10 Fights – Cup
The reason that we are doing this is because when you have a fighter just breaking out of the Novice 0-3 fights range and go into the open to fight a fighter with a huge record…we feel that this does not give this newly Open Fighter a fair chance. However, bigger than that…it poses safety risks that we feel we do not have to take at this time in these young fighter’s careers. This is not a reflection on how any other groups are doing their events…its this promoter’s opinion. Thanks for your understanding…Forward March!
*Important Processes Below for all fighters for the Georgia Classic*- WITH A ROLLOVER CREDITS FORM FALL CLASSIC – MUST BE WITHIN A YEAR & APPROVED by US.
Georgia Classic Registered Fighters and Trainers: Important Info.
- You WILL NEED TO RE-CONFIRM and check with us to see if you have a credit… if you plan to attend and, or use your rollover credit for the the Georgia Classic within the first 30 days of registration- After November 30th- it is too late to use your credit for this event…you will have to pay to register – You will not lose your credit until a year from the original date. Thanks
- Refunds will not be given. If you cannot attend the Georgia Classic.
- Trainers / Parents of Juniors Only: Please Contact your fighters and confirm that they will be competing in the Georgia Classic.
- Trainers / Parents of Juniors Only -After you have confirmed with your fighter that they plan to compete in the Georgia Classic – Fill out the forms and back out before paying again – Please Contact Us ASAP so that we can Mark Your Fighter as Confirmed to Attend.
- Trainers: Click Here for Email – (843)773-1005
- Fighters without a Trainers only – You can contact us to confirm that you will be attending.
- Georgia Classic Registration: Will start on Monday, November 1st,2021
- PKB Sparring Tournament– More information coming…