IN Progress as of 11/24/20
IKF Georgia Muay Thai / Kickboxing Classic
Itinerary – Schedule / WEIGH INS
January 1st thru 3rd, 2021
Columbus GA, Columbus Convention Center
THIS IS A COVID 19 PROTOCOL EVENT! PLEASE BE PREPARED TO FOLLOW OUR GUIDELINES OR PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THIS EVENT! TEMP. CHECKS AND MASKS ARE MANDATORY…NO EXCEPTIONS FOR FIGHTERS, TRAINERS AND SPECTATORS ETC. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR THIS EVENT. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
Subject to Change – This information will also be posted at the event.
Please DO NOT schedule flights on Saturday…or before 7:PM on Sunday, January 3rd. brackets will NOT be altered based on your flights. You should be prepared to fight as early as Friday Night and as late as Saturday Night. Thanks… Date and times will be listed on your division as the event nears. If question, feel free to give us a call (843)773-1005
EACH FIGHTER’S SPECIFIC FIGHT TIME WILL BE POSTED ON THIS
SITE WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT!
Click Here for Tickets! Coming Soon…
Note: Due to our limited Capacity for this event…tickets will be price accordingly. We suggest if you can support this event, please grab tickets early as those with tickets will get in first and tickets may NOT be on sale at the door! Thanks for your understanding.
3 Big Events!
SATURDAY MORNING, SATURDAY EVENING AND ALL DAY SUNDAY!
Marriott Hotel – 800 Front Street, Columbus, GA 31901
FRIDAY AFTERNOON – JANUARY 1st, 2021 – 3:PM- 6:PM
Early Weigh ins and Exams
Email us if you will be weighing in on Friday (If Eligible)
FRIDAY EVENING EARLY WEIGH IN IS OPTIONAL ONLY FOR THOSE FIGHTING ON SATURDAY EVENING!
No Exceptions….Friday Weigh ins are only for those fighting on Saturday Evening and thanks for not asking…
Saturday, January 2nd, 2021- 8:30 AM- 2:PM
All Fighters must check in on SATURDAY Morning if you did not check in on FRIDAY.
Reminder, only those fighting on SATURDAY Evening can check in on FRIDAY Evening. Thanks.
Note: If you need a later check in on SATURDAY…Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marriott Hotel – 800 Front Street, Columbus, GA 31901
SATURDAY Morning – 8:00 AM– 8:30AM – Pre- Weigh – Scales available to un-officially check your weight.
• 8:30 AM – 2:PM start Official Weigh ins, Registration and Physicals – Please arrive between these times listed. Thanks
• Notice Late Weigh ins / Exam: LWR If you need a later weigh in due to school or work. Please email your name and time you will be able to get there or call (843)773-1005- We will work with you but please do not abuse this kindness. Thanks
• SATURDAY, January 2nd – 4:PM – MANDATORY RULES MEETING– Please Be On Time! DO NOT MISS THIS MEETING! PLUG IT IN YOUR PHONE AS A REMINDER
• All Fighters and Trainers – If you can’t be at rules meeting due to travel…please let us know in advance via email. Thanks
• IKF Judges Meeting: 4:30 PM – 5:00 – Officials Meeting with Chief Official – IKF Representative.
• Notice: We are always seeking those with experience to assist us with officiating events. Thanks for contacting us if you would like to attend the event and official’s meeting. We require you to have a certifiable and credible background in Muay Thai / Kickboxing Thanks – Contact
• 6:00PM – Doors Open for Super Fight Night #1-Covid 19 Protocols in Full Effect!
• Approx. Start Time – 7:PM -11:PM+ – Super Fight Night #1 – Begin ( Approx. 20+ Fights) Card Subject Change – Plus, IKF ECC Eliminations and Championship Fights! Food, Adult Drinks and LIVE DJ Music!
NOTE to Fighters on the show: If you have two fights…both will be completed in the show’s time- slot. for example if fighting from 7:PM – 11:PM- both of your fights will be between this time. Thanks
• Notice Bracket Posting: Saturday Night Fight order will be posted shortly after weigh-ins and Rules Meeting on Saturday – The remaining weekend brackets will be posted by approx. 11:PM on Saturday Night. (most of the time, they are up by 9:PM fyi)
Covid 19 Protocols in Full Effect!
Saturday, January 2nd, 2021 Fights 6:PM to 11:PM
Fighters will need to be in the Hotel Ballroom / dressing rooms at the Columbus Convention Center by 5:00 PM regardless of the number of their match on Saturday between 5:PM and 11:PM!
You will know your fight number on Saturday!
SUNDAY – January 3rd, 2021
Times are estimated- Thanks for your patience and support!
8:45 AM – Fighters to Dressing Room
9:15 AM- Doors Open for General Spectators
10:00AM – 7:PM – Approx. End Time. Please do not schedule flights until after 7:PM
Featuring A full day of Title Muay Thai / Kickboxing Fights Between Men, Women and Juniors! Food, Adult Drinks and Live DJ Music in a Las Vegas- like – Fight Night atmosphere! Including, IKF U.S. Junior Girls Title Fight!
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR SPECTATORS- LIMITED!
Due to the Limited Capacity of the venue as a result of Covid 19 Protocols, you are encouraged to have your family and friends purchase tickets online and in advance as we will be keeping a close count on each show due to Social Distancing and Capacity Allowances by the Hotel. Tickets will be on sale soon!
www.APromotions.org or call (843)773-1005 if questions
All Contenders and Champions are required to have their pictures taken at event. See Photo Booth
Photography Company: Kia Lola – www.LolalandPhotography.com – For Professional Pictures and a DVD Copy of your fight…Contact Them!
Remember MANDATORY Camera Pass: There is a $40 Weekend Camera Fee Pass if you will be taking pictures or videoing with any kind of camera. You will need to purchase a pass at the entrance. Please keep the camera pass showing at all times as security will be checking. Purchase online or at the door. Thanks in advance.
TRIPOD PASS- $40
If you will be using a Tripod with your camera, you will need to purchase a special pass to do so as security will check for all passes. Thanks in advance for your support of the event!
Be sure to enjoy food and drink inside the Host Marriott Hotel. Tell them you are with the Kickboxing event at the front desk and to put your room under the Event Code!
Please Stay at Marriott Hotel…Discount Code Available! #
Group Reference #: IKF Georgia Classic
There will be several mobile bars with Adult Beverages and Food inside the fight venue!
Thanks for your support, Good Luck to everyone and please travel safely!
Reminder about Covid 19 Protocols and Social Distancing etc.
Let’s make this event a huge success for the sport! This is where you can help us… help you! Thanks in advance 🙂 PS Spectators can get advance ticket price of Online. Tickets will be more at door. Call to reserve with your credit card (843)773-1005 or order online
• Book Your Hotel Room – You will need this Confirmation # the door to complete your registration. As I mentioned before, this area will be watched and followed up on closely. Call this number to book your room today!
PASS ON THIS GROUP # TO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS SO THEY CAN SAVE TOO!
Group Reference – IKF Georgia Classic
– IKF Muay Thai / Kickboxing Tournament… starting at $99. HOTEL
Reserve early and Save!
MANDATORY HOTEL STAY TO AVOID FEE
If you live 45 miles away from hotel and do not stay at the Marriott Hotel…you will have a $55 Non stay fee due at registration. Thanks for your support!
Please Make Your Weight! What ever division you are registered in there is a min. weight and max weight…please be within or on your weight- class- weight. There are no exceptions. Thanks
• Thanks for inviting as many friends and family to the event as possible! Start today!…texting, Facebook, emails…call them! 🙂
CLUBS MAKE A FIELD TRIP OUT OF IT! This will be a great spectator event and Myrtle Beach, SC is a great place to hang out! See You There!
If you have a big group of 15 or more, feel free to contact us for a discount! We want you there!