Covid 19 Protocols are in Full Effect!
Mandatory Masks by Everyone- without exceptions! Mandatory Temp. Checks by Everyone…No Exceptions! LIMITED SPECTATORS@ More Protocols will be in place at event…SEE BELOW and Know this before attending!
United Thai Boxing of Durham, NC Presents IKF Point Muay Thai and PBSC Point Boxing Sparring Tournament!
Fighters and Trainers Register from the front page of this site
or register at the door!
Saturday, December 5th, 2020
Join T. K. King and the rest of the United Thai Boxing Team are hosting another IKF Point Muay Thai / Kickboxing Sparring Tournament at their United Thai Boxing Club located at 4900 NC Hwy 55 Suite 485 in Durham, NC 27713
This will be another great event and based on the support they have given to so many others in the area, we are looking for a great turnout!
More information contact T.K. King at (919)381- 5775 or for additional information on rules etc contact Johnny Davis at (843)773-1005
Saturday, December 5th, 2020- Same Day Registration 10:AM- 11:AM- Matching and Sparring to Follow – Advance $40- Door $50 – Spectators $15
Fighters Register from the front page of this site or register at the door!
Covid 19 Medical Protocol for Everyone!
Please note that this is a private event…open to the public and therefore allows us to put this protocols in place.
We will be following CDC Recommendations for this event! Please know this before attending. If you do not wish to follow these Protocols…we politely ask that you do not attend. Until we know better, we want to take all precautions to try and keep everyone as safe as possible at our events. Thanks in advance for your support!
- Mandatory Temperature Taken: Fighters, Trainers and Spectators: You are agreeing that by attending this event, you will allow our medical staff to take your temperature before and each time you enter the building. No Temperature…No Entrance! No one to enter with a temperature at or above 100.3.
- Mandatory Masks – All spectators, Trainers and Officials need to plan to wear a mask while in the building. Masks will also be on sale a the event. Fighters are to wear a mask when they are not competing. This will be closely Monitored by our inspectors.
- Mandatory Safety Glasses for Trainers – Trainer will be required to wear safety glasses, Mask and Gloves at all times while working with their fighters including in the dressing room and at ringside. These will be provided by the tournament promoter while supplies last and will be on sale at event …IKF / PKB, PBSC etc. Thanks in advance for your support! No Mask…No Entrance!
- Mandatory Rubber Disposable Gloves – Gloves will be Mandatory for all Trainers- working with their fighters in dressing rooms and corners! Some will be available at all events by promoter and on sale!
- Social Distancing – Limited Spectators based on percentage of Capacity dictated by the State’s CDC Guidelines at time of the event. The venue will be set up in a Social Distancing setting for groups etc. Officials are already Distanced. Please assist us with trying to keep CDC Social Distancing Practice in place as much as possible. Will be monitored closely by our Inspectors! All Chairs will be spaced with our special coordinated Social Distancing Tech.
- Sanitation Stations: We will have additional Sanitation Stations throughout the venue