Updated as of 02/17/20
Subject to Change…
IKF Fall Muay Thai / Kickboxing Classic
Itinerary – Schedule Through March 19th- March 21st, 2020 – Inside Crown Reef Hotel Conference Center
Subject to Change – This information will also be posted at the event.
Please DO NOT schedule flights on Saturday… brackets will not be altered based on your flights. You should be prepared to fight as early as Friday Night and as late as Saturday Night. Thanks… Date and times will be listed on your division as the event nears. If question, feel free to give us a call (843)773-1005
EACH FIGHTER’S SPECIFIC FIGHT TIME WILL BE POSTED ON THIS
SITE WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT!
3 Big Shows!
FIGHTS ON FRIDAY NIGHT, SATURDAY, & SATURDAY NIGHT
Friday, March 20th – 8:PM! SaturDAY, March 21st – 9:AM – 5:PM – SATURDAY NIGHT– March 21st, 8:PM – 11:PM
Note: IKF Point Muay Thai / Kickboxing Sparring Tournament will start at 12:PM on Saturday – March 21st – in designated ballroom at the Crown Reef Conference Center
Early Weigh ins and Exams- Crown Reef Conference Center
Thurs. Night – March 19th, 2020 – 7:PM- 8:PM – Call if you will be a little later
OPTIONAL ONLY FOR THOSE FIGHTING ON FRIDAY NIGHT!
No Exceptions and thanks for not asking…
Friday, March 20th, 2020
EVERYONE- ELSE! 8:00 AM– Pre- Weigh – Scales available to check your weight
• 8:30 AM – 2:PM start Official Weigh ins, Registration and Physicals – Please arrive between these times listed. Thanks
• Notice Late Weigh ins / Exam: If you need a later weigh in due to school or work. Please email your name and time you will be able to get there or call (843)773-1005- We will work with you but please do not abuse this kindness. Thanks
• FRIDAY, March 20th – 3:30 PM- MANDATORY RULES MEETING– Please Be On Time! DO NOT MISS THIS MEETING! PLUG IT IN YOUR PHONE AS A REMINDER
• All Fighters and Trainers – If you can’t be at rules meeting due to travel…please let us know in advance via email. Thanks
• IKF Judges Meeting: 4:15 PM – 5:15 – Officials Meeting with Chief Official – IKF Representative Scott McMillan
• Notice: We are always seeking those with experience to assist us with officiating events. Thanks for contacting me if you would like to attend the event and official’s meeting. We require you to have a credible background in Muay Thai / Kickboxing Thanks
• 7:15 PM – Doors Open for Super Fight Night #1-
• 8:PM – Super Fight Night #1 – Begin ( Approx. 10+ Fights) Card Subject Change – Plus, IKF ECC Eliminations and Championship Fights! Food, Adult Drinks and LIVE DJ Music!
NOTE to Fighters on the show: If you have two fights…both will be completed in the show’s time- slot. for example if fighting from 8:PM – 11:PM- both of your fights will be between this time. Thanks
• Notice Bracket Posting: Friday Night Fight Fight order will be posted shortly after weighins on Friday – 2:PM- 4:PM – The remaining weekend brackets will be posted by 11:PM on Friday Night. ( most of the time, they are up by 8:PM fyi)
Saturday, March 21st, 2020 Fights 10:AM to 5:PM
All Fighters will need to be in the Hotel Ballroom / dressing rooms by 9:00 AM regardless of the number of their match on Saturday between 9:AM and 5:PM!
9:00 AM – All Officials to the Crown Reef Ballroom for appointments
9:00 AM – Doors Open for Fighters and Trainer to Ballroom
9:30 AM – Doors open for spectators- General Seating
10:00 AM – Approx. time of first fight- 4:30 PM- 5:PM Approx. end time of Day Tournament – Open and Novice – Elimination and Championship Bouts…Be Ready!
SPECIAL NOTICE: IKF FALL Classic Point Muay Thai / Kickboxing Sparring Tournament – Certified PKB Belts, Trophies and Medals will be awarded!
Starts At 12:PM-6:30 PM in Designated Ballroom! Limited Competitors!
PKB Registration Starts at 11AM – Noon
Rules Meeting at 12:15 – Mandatory for PKB Fighters and Trainers
Matching and Sparring Follows:
DOORS OPEN FOR SPECTATORS AT 12:00 PM
Register in advance for the PKB Tournament from the from page of this site! Minimum registration will be taken at the door!
5:00 PM- 7:00 PM – (Estimated) INTERMISSION FOR FULL CONTACT FIGHTS
6:30 PM– All Fighters and Trainers to Dressing Rooms! If You are not there for Rule by Referees …you may not be able to fight…Please Be on Time
7:15 Doors Open for Night #2 Super Fight Night Show- IKF East Coast Titles Plus, 10+ IKF ECC Eliminations and Title fights! Subject to Change...
8:PM -11:PM Super Fight Night #2– Featuring 10+ Title Fights Between Men, Women and Juniors! Food, Adult Drinks and Live DJ Music in a Las Vegas- like – Fight Night atmosphere!
Thanks for having your family and friends come and see you fight. Have them save money by ordering their tickets online now! Thanks in advance for your support! Order Tickets-
www.APromotions.org or call (843)773-1005 if questions
All Contenders and Champions are required to have their pictures taken at event. See Photo Booth – Pictures and CD’s of your fight will be available at the event and can be purchased for your personal albums as well as may be used for future AK Promotions/ IKF events.
Photography Company: Kia Lola – www.LolalandPhotography.com – For Professional Pictures and a DVD Copy of your fight…Contact Them!
Remember MANDATORY Camera Pass: There is a $40 Weekend Camera Fee Pass if you will be taking pictures or videoing with any kind of camera. You will need to purchase a pass at the entrance. Please keep the camera pass showing at all times as security will be checking. Purchase online or at the door. Thanks in advance.
TRIPOD PASS- $25
If you will be using a Tripod with your camera, you will need to purchase a special pass to do so as security will check for all passes. Thanks in advance for your support of the event!
Be sure to enjoy food and drink inside the Hotel. Tell them you are with the Kickboxing event at the front desk and to be put under the Event Code!
Please Stay at Crown Reef Hotel…Discount Code Available! #
Group Reference #:509768
There will be several mobile bars with Adult Beverages and Food inside the fight venue!
Thanks for your support, Good Luck to everyone and please travel safely!
Contact information at tournament:
EMAIL – (843)773-1005 or see front desk if you have questions.
• Please Make Your Weight! What ever division you are registered in there is a min. weight and max weight…please be within or on your weight- class- weight. Thanks
• Thanks for inviting as many friends and family to the event as possible! Start today!…texting, Facebook, emails…call them! 🙂
CLUBS MAKE A FIELD TRIP OUT OF IT! This will be a great spectator event and Myrtle Beach, SC is a great place to hang out! See You There!
If you have a big group of 15 or more, feel free to contact us for a discount! We want you there!
Let’s make this event a huge success for the sport! This is where you can help us… help you! Thanks in advance 🙂 PS Spectators can get advance ticket price of Online. Tickets will be more at door. Call to reserve with your credit card (843)773-1005 or order online
• Book Your Hotel Room – You will need this Confirmation # the door to complete your registration. As I mentioned before, this area will be watched and followed up on closely. Call this number to book your room today!
PASS ON THIS GROUP # TO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS SO THEY CAN SAVE TOO!
Group Reference #:509768
– IKF Muay Thai / Kickboxing Tournament… starting at $99. HOTEL Contact (843) 626.8077 –
Reserve early and Save!
MANDATORY HOTEL STAY TO AVOID FEE
If you live 45 miles away from hotel and do not stay at the Crown Reef…you will have a $55 Non stay fee due at registration. Thanks for your support!
• Contact your local media and let them know where you will be competing this weekend. Then, on your return…give them the results!
• Bring You’re A- GAME – Your best skills, best attitude and sportsmanship please…Thanks!
Back to Front Page