IKF Spring Eastern Muay Thai / Kickboxing Classic
Itinerary – Schedule Through March 14th – 16th, 2019
All events inside the Crown Reef Hotel Conference Center
Subject to Change – This information will also be posted at the event.
Please do not schedule flights on Saturday brackets will not be altered based on your flights. You should be prepared to fight as early as Friday Night and as late as Saturday Night. Thanks Date and times will be listed on your division. If question, feel free to give us a call (843)773-1005
3 Big Shows!
FIGHTS ON FRIDAY NIGHT, SATURDAY, & SATURDAY NIGHT
Friday, March 15th – 8:PM! Saturday, March 16th – 9:AM – 5:PM- March 16th- 8:PM
Note: IKF Point Muay Thai / Kickboxing Sparring Tournament will start at 2:PM on Saturday – March 16th in designated ballroom at the Crown Reef Conference Center
Early Weigh ins and Exams- Crown Reef Conference Center
Thurs. Night – March 14th
7:PM- 8:PM – Early weigh ins for those fighting on Friday Night Only!
Friday, March 15th, 2018
EVERYONE- ELSE! 8:00 AM– Pre- Weigh – Scales available to check your weight
• 8:30 AM – 2:PM start Official Weigh ins, Registration and Physicals – Please arrive between these times listed. Thanks
• Notice Late Weigh ins / Exam: If you need a later weigh in due to school or work. Please email your name and time you will be able to get there or call (843)773-1005- We will work with you but please do not abuse this kindness. Thanks
• FRIDAY, March 15th – 3:30 PM- MANDATORY RULES MEETING– Please Be On Time!
• All Fighters and Trainers – If you can’t be there due to travel…please let us know in advance via email. Thanks
• IKF Judging Meeting: 4:15 PM – 5:15 – Officials Meeting with Chief Official – Scott McMillan
• Notice: We are always seeking those with experience to assist us with officiating events. Thanks for contacting me if you would like to attend the event and official’s meeting. We require you to have a credible background in Muay Thai / Kickboxing Thanks
• 7:15 PM – Doors Open for Super Fight Night #1-
• 8:PM – Super Fight Night #1 – Begin ( Approx. 10+ Fights) Card Subject Change – Plus, IKF ECC Eliminations and Championship Fights!
• Notice Bracket Posting: 6: PM- 9:PM – We will try and have the Saturday Division brackets posted by 9:PM
Saturday, March 16th, 2019
All Fighters will need to be in the Hotel Ballroom / dressing rooms by 9:30 AM regardless of the number of their match!
WE MAY START COMPETITION AS EARLY AS 8:30 AM! BE PREPARED FOR ANNOUNCEMENT NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, March 15th…thanks in advance for your support!
9:00 AM – Doors Open for Fighters and Trainer to Ballroom
8:30 AM – All Officials to the Crown Reef Ballroom for appointments
9:30 AM – Doors open for spectators- General Seating
10:00 AM – Approx. time of first fight- 4:30 PM- 5:PM Approx. end time of Day Tournament – Open and Novice – Elimination and Championship Bouts…Be Ready!
SPECIAL NOTICE: IKF Spring Classic Point Muay Thai / Kickboxing Sparring Tournament – Certified PKB Belts, Trophies and Medals will be awarded!
Starts At 2:PM-6:30 PM in Designated Ballroom! Limited Competitors!
5:00 PM- 7:00 PM – INTERMISSION
7:15 Doors Open for Night #2 Super Fight Night Show- IKF East Coast Titles and 2 United States Title Fights! Plus, 10+ IKF ECC Eliminations and Title fights!
8:PM -11:PM Super Fight Night #2– Featuring Certified IKF United States Titles and a full night of Great Fights including Spring Eastern Coast Title Fights!
Thanks for having your family and friends come and see you fight. Have them save money by ordering their tickets online now! Thanks in advance for your support! Order Tickets-
www.APRomotions.org or call (843)773-1005 if questions
All Contenders and Champions are required to have their pictures taken at event. See Photo Booth – Pictures and CD’s of your fight will be available at the event and can be purchased for your personal albums as well as may be used for future AK Promotions/ IKF events.
Photography Company: Kia Lola – www.LolalandPhotography.com –
Remember Camera Pass: There is a $35 Weekend Camera Fee Pass if you will be taking pictures or videoing with any kind of camera. You will need to purchase a pass at the entrance. Please keep the camera pass showing at all times as security will be checking. Purchase online or at the door. Thanks in advance.
If you will be using a Tripod with your camera, you will need to purchase a special pass to do so as security will check for all passes. Thanks in advance for your support of the event!
Be sure to enjoy food and drink inside the Hotel. Tell them you are with the Kickboxing event at the front desk and to be put under the Event Code!
Please Stay at Crown Reef Hotel…Discount Code Available! #
Group Reference #: 463952
There will be several mobile bars with Adult Beverages and Food inside the fight venue!
Thanks for your support, Good Luck to everyone and please travel safely!
Contact information at tournament:
EMAIL – (843)773-1005 or see front desk if you have questions.
• Please Make Your Weight! What ever division you are registered in there is a min. weight and max weight…please be within or on your weight- class- weight. Thanks
• Thanks for inviting as many friends and family to the event as possible! Start today!…texting, Facebook, emails…call them! 🙂
CLUBS MAKE A FIELD TRIP OUT OF IT! This will be a great spectator event and Myrtle Beach, SC is a great place to hang out! See You There!
If you have a big group of 15 or more, feel free to contact us for a discount! We want you there!
Let’s make this event a huge success for the sport! This is where you can help us… help you! Thanks in advance 🙂 PS Spectators can get advance ticket price of Online. Tickets will be more at door. Call to reserve with your credit card (843)773-1005 or order online
• Book Your Hotel Room – You will need this Confirmation # the door to complete your registration. As I mentioned before, this area will be watched and followed up on closely. Call this number to book your room today!
Group Reference #: 463952
– IKF Muay Thai / Kickboxing Tournament… starting at $99. HOTEL Contact (843) 626.8077 –
If you live 45 miles away from hotel and do not stay at the Crown Reef…you will have a $55 Non stay fee due at registration. Thanks for your support!
• Contact your local media and let them know where you will be competing this weekend. Then, on your return…give them the results!
• Bring You’re A- GAME – Your best skills, best attitude and sportsmanship please…Thanks!
Back to Front Page