COVID 19 PROTCOLS
The IKF Georgia Regional
Muay Thai / Kickboxing Classic!
January 2nd and 3rd, 2021
CONFIRMED as of 10/6/20
IKF Championship Full Contact / Knockout Muay Thai / Kickboxing Tournament that will have men, women and Juniors compete for Nice Championship Belts and Cups akin to the IKF East Coast Classic Format but this time in the Great State of Georgia! We will be Kicking off to a Great New Year in 2021! Join Us!
This event is open to all Amateur Fighters across the United States! The event is sanctioned by the International Kickboxing Federation ( IKF), one of the largest organizations in the world! The event is insured and has additional insurance options. We look forward to having your club apart of the this special event for our sport!
This will be a Covid 19 Protocol event until further notice!
Registration and more information coming soon!
Early Registration Starts- Monday –
October 26th, 2020 – Limited Competitors!
TAKE A TOUR OF THE VENUE!
PLEASE DO NOT FILL OUT THE FORMS FOR THIS EVENT UNTIL:
- You read all information for the event and you are ready to pay the registration Fee.
- You have your photo ready to upload in the form process
- Note: Your Registration will not be listed if there is not proof of payment
- Note: If you fill out forms without uploading your picture, there will be a Photo fee attached to your name to be paid before you compete in the event.
- Note: You can get your exam by our doctors at the event. The fee is $50.
- Trainers – Be sure to list your trainer’s name…not so much your gym within the form. Everyone needs a trainer for this event. Trainers do not register more than one fighter in each division.
- Thanks for following these simple guidelines…we appreciate your support!
- PS If you feel that you have followed this process and still do not see your name below…please contact us asap. Thanks (843)773-1005
- Register for the event – Return to Front page of this site – Register for an event!
Choose One of these Four Rule Styles Below inside the registration process:
- International Low Kick Kickboxing – Click Here
- Unified / Kickboxing (Limited Clinch), Click Here
- Modified Muay Thai (No Elbows)- Click Here
- Full Rule Muay Thai ( With Elbows) (18 yrs. old and above as of 8/11/20)- Click Here
Gear Needed for Tournament – Click Here
We provide the Gloves but you are responsible for the rest of your gear! There will be gear on sale at the event. For more information on the type of gear on sale at event – Contact Jerome Robinson at (803)236-0803
IKF Point Muay Thai / Sparring Tournament- TBC
We are also planning an IKF Point Muay Thai / Kickboxing Tournament with this event…so, all of your members will have a chance to compete and also win nice awards in semi contact!
More information contact Lori Hubbard at (205)281-2005 or
Johnny Davis (843)773-1005
Notices of Implementation of Classes When Needed…For safety, we maintain the rights to implement the Class System in divisions that have too much of a gap in experience. Please note this.
A, B,C Classes: We are in the process of implementing A, B, C Classes to try and create a safer competition for everyone. This is not done in all divisions at this time…only where we feel it is needed and, or requested. More to come in this development as we want to make sure we keep our event safe, quaint and with limited fighters. Note: If you have the proven experience and skills, you may be able to fight in a higher class but must be approved. Also, if it does not state a class on the division and says OPEN…it is for a belt- Novice is for a Cup…hope this is clear to everyone as we are in transition.
As of now, this is the way we are doing the Classes
A- Class – 21 Fights and Up – Belt
B- Class – 11-19 Fights – Belt
C- Class- 4- 10 Fights – Cup
The reason that we are doing this is because when you have a fighter just breaking out of the Novice 0-3 fights range and go into the open to fight a fighter with a huge record…we feel that this does not give this newly Open Fighter a fair chance. However, bigger than that…it poses safety risks that we feel we do not have to take at this time in these young fighter’s careers. This is not a reflection on how any other groups are doing their events…its this promoter’s opinion. Thanks for your understanding…Forward March!
*Important Processes Below for all registered fighters from the Georgia Classic*
Georgia Classic Registered Fighters and Trainers: Important Info.
- If you have a credit from the 2020 Spring Classic or the 2020 Fall Classic, You may be able to rollover to the Georgia Classic – January 2nd and 3rd, 2021 – You do not need to re-register!
- However, You WILL NEED TO RE-CONFIRM and check with us to see if you have a credit… if you plan to attend and, or use your rollover credit for the the Georgia Classic.
- Refunds will not be given. If you cannot attend the Georgia Classic. All Credits from the 2020 Spring Classic and the 2020 Fall Classic will expire after the 2021 SPRING CLASSIC scheduled for March 19th and 20th, 2021~! IMPORTANT!
- Trainers / Parents of Juniors Only: Please Contact your fighters and confirm that they will be competing in the Georgia Classic.
- Trainers / Parents of Juniors Only -After you have confirmed with your fighter that they plan to compete in the Georgia Classic – Please Contact Us ASAP so that we can Mark Your Fighter as Confirmed to Attend.
- Trainers: You must contact us via email by November 23rd if you want your fighters to roll over from the 2020 Spring or Fall Classic. Click Here for Email – (843)773-1005
- Fighters without a Trainers only – You can contact us to confirm that you will be attending.
- Registered Trainers and Fighters: If you have a credit from a previous event, you need to let us know of your plan attendance as well.
- Georgia Classic Registration: Will start on Monday, October 26th,2020
- PKB Sparring Tournament– To Be Confirmed…
Registration Deadlines for 2021 IKF Georgia Classic
We will have limited fighters for this event and registration may cut off earlier and, or increase than what is listed below. Please Know this in advance!
- Monday, October 26th- Monday, November 16th, 2020- $70
- Tues., November 17th- November 30th – $85
- Tues. December 1st – Dec. 21st – $95
- December 22nd – December. 28th – $105 – Final Day of Registration – Subject to Change
There will be a $5 Card fee on all transactions
Message Regarding the CornaVirus Protocol
FYI to Anyone Wondering about the Coronavirus affects on the tournament…The Tournament is Moving Forward! Our Medical Staff and entire team is taking extra measures to keep everyone as safe as possible at our event~!
With this in mind, we are asking that if you feel you are sick in any way and, or have underlying medical conditions that may make your vulnerable to Covid 19 …that you pass on attending this event as a fighter or a spectator. Do Not Attend… Your advance consideration will be appreciated. If you do have an issue regarding the aforementioned virus, please let us know, we will do what we can to assist going forward. If you have any questions are concerns…feel free to give us a call directly. (843)773- 1005 – Note:This above message does not apply to cold feet. 🙂
The Above Statement is Barring any National Shutdowns or the Hotel Venue shutting down etc…things that are out of our control. In the aforementioned cases, the event will be rescheduled once all is clear. But for now…All is Forward March!
Covid 19 Medical Protocol for Everyone!
Please note that this is a private event…open to the public and therefore allows us to put this protocols in place.
We will be following CDC Recommendations for this event! Please know this before attending. If you do not wish to follow these Protocols…we politely ask that you do not attend. Until we know better, we want to take all precautions to try and keep everyone as safe as possible at our events. Thanks in advance for your support!
- Mandatory Temperature Taken: Fighters, Trainers and Spectators: You are agreeing that by attending this event, you will allow our medical staff to take your temperature before and each time you enter the building. No Temperature…No Entrance! No one to enter with a temperature at or above 100.3.
- Mandatory Masks – All spectators, Trainers and Officials need to plan to wear a mask while in the building. Masks will also be on sale a the event. Fighters are to wear a mask when they are not competing. This will be closely Monitored by our inspectors.
- Mandatory Safety Glasses for Trainers – Trainer will be required to wear safety glasses, Mask and Gloves at all times while working with their fighters including in the dressing room and at ringside. These will be provided by the tournament promoter while supplies last and will be on sale at event …IKF / PKB, PBSC etc. Thanks in advance for your support! No Mask…No Entrance!
- Mandatory Rubber Disposable Gloves – Gloves will be Mandatory for all Trainers- working with their fighters in dressing rooms and corners! Some will be available at all events by promoter and on sale!
- Social Distancing – Limited Spectators based on percentage of Capacity dictated by the State’s CDC Guidelines at time of the event. The venue will be set up in a Social Distancing setting for groups etc. Officials are already Distanced. Please assist us with trying to keep CDC Social Distancing Practice in place as much as possible. Will be monitored closely by our Inspectors! All Chairs will be spaced with our special coordinated Social Distancing Tech.
- Sanitation Stations: We will have additional Sanitation Stations throughout the venue with hand sanitizers and cleansers.
SPECTATOR TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE AGAIN SOON!
When Will I Fight? What Time? What Day?
To Be Announced!
Thanks for your patience in this important process for our quaint but exciting tournament! Questions- Email
See Weight Classes
You must make the weight class that you register for…thanks
Maximum 4 fighters in each Division!
No Two Fighters from same Club in the same Division! Bye Notice…
There are only 4 fighters in each division! The first fighter to register gets the Bye in the case of 3 fighters. If 4 fighters, fighter one will fight two and fighter 3 will fight fighter 4. Please know this in advance. If you are from the same club, please do not register in the same division as a team mate and someone you do not want to fight because of affiliation etc. Thanks
We reserve the rights to match bouts within catch- weights, age limits and safety guidelines etc. for this tournament with the consent of both team’s trainers etc.
Note: When the final matching process starts…trainers / fighters will have the option to move up in a class if desired and they feel secure in doing so from a safety / undocumented – experience perspective. AKP maintains final say on all matches.
Please know that we do our best to stay on top of everyone who may drop out of the event… if we are informed. However, if you drop and do not inform us, you will be put on our IKF / AKP Suspension list. Thanks in advance for helping us keep everyone informed with accurate information. Email
You will need your Hotel Confirmation Number from the Mandatory Host Hotel- Coming Soon
All fighters will need to show proof of a full exam at weigh in completed within the last year- or get one from our doctors at the event. The fee is $50- Thanks PS the exam will be good for one calendar year with IKF.
For the Medical Form to take to your physician in advance -Click Below
SPECIAL EXAM Needed for those over the age of 40 – Click Here for Add. information
From Front Page of This Site…
All fighters must have a trainer registered for this event. If you do not have a trainer, you will need to get one that is registered and, or contact us to see if there is one available for you. You will be responsible for paying the Assistant Trainer Fee. Best to list and pay for your trainer when you register so it will not be an issue. The trainer fee will increase as the event nears. Thanks
LWR is Late Weighin Request
This means that you have contacted us by email etc. to let us know that you will be arriving later as oppose to the 8:AM- 2:PM check in time due to work, school etc. We hope that this will assist more of you in attending and participating in this event. However, we asked that you do not take advantage of this act of kindness and cooperation….be there on time if you can please…so you can weigh in and EAT/DRINK! Thanks everyone…Forward March! 🙂